Architect: R.E. Dinneen Architects and Planners Inc., Wolf Architects, Inc. Photographer: Warren Patterson
Woodland Golf Club, Kitchen Expansion and Clubhouse Renovations
Originally built in 1896, the 10,000 SF Woodland Golf Club required a much needed upgrade which included renovations of multiple kitchens, the main bar area, and office space. Additionally, Richard White Sons constructed new food-prep kitchen with the latest kitchen equipment. The project also required upgrades to ensure the facility was up to code, including a 4-stop elevator installation.
Work was completed within a compressed "off-season" schedule to minimize disruption to the club and their members.
A subsequent phase of renovations included a complete gut and rebuild of the second floor men's and women's locker rooms, showers lounges, and meeting rooms.
Second floor windows were restored with expert sensitivity to the historic design and integrity of the original windows.