- Richard White Sons Awarded BC High Cadigan Hall Project
- November 19, 2012
Richard White Sons, Inc., a prominent New England construction management and general contracting firm, is proud to announce the award of the new multidiciplinary construction project for BC High, Cadigan Hall.
- Harvard Graduate School of Education, Monroe C. Gutman Library – Completion of Phases I-III
- May 2, 2012
Richard White Sons, Inc. is proud to announce the successful completion of the Monroe C. Gutman Library Phases I-III.
- The Episcopal Dioceses of Massachusetts, The Cathedral Church of St. Paul – New Project Award
- April 16, 2012
Richard White Sons was recently awarded The Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts Cathedral of St. Paul renovation project. The Cathedral is considered the Bishops home church for the Episcopal Diocese of Eastern Massachusetts. The Richard White Sons’ project team will partner with designer, Donham and Sweeney Architects and the Owner’s Project Manager, Potomac Capital Advisors in renovating the historic cathedral and Boston landmark.
- Boston College O’Neill Plaza – New Project Award
- March 20, 2012
Richard White Sons, Inc. was awarded the Boston College O’Neill Plaza sitescape project. Richard White Sons will partner with landscape Architect Stephen Stimson Associates in achieving Boston College’s vision for an impactful and green plaza.
- Richard White Sons Completes Historic Renovation Harvard FAS’ Paine Concert Hall
- March 6, 2012
For nearly 100 years Paine Concert Hall has served as the epicenter for music at Harvard and Richard White Sons is proud to have successfully completed the complex interior renovation of the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS) esteemed Paine Concert Hall.
- Harvard University Radcliffe Institutes for Advanced Studies – New Project Award
- February 22, 2012
Richard White Sons was recently awarded the Harvard University Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Studies, Landscape Masterplan Implementation project.
- Richard White Sons, Inc. Welcomes Recent Hires
- January 26, 2012
Richard White Sons is excited to announce the addition of two new employees to the RWS Community: Michael Kizelewicz, Assistant Project Manager and David Smith, Superintendent.
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences’ (FAS) Stubbs Laboratory Achieves LEED Gold
- December 16, 2011
Richard White Sons, Inc. is proud to have completed the Stubbs Laboratory renovation project for the Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS). The project earned a certification of LEED Gold from the USGBC, a rating that represents the largest interior lab renovation LEED Gold certified project on Harvard’s campus.
- Richard White Sons Awarded 100,000 SF Renovation for Chapelbridge Park Associates
- December 8, 2011
Richard White Sons, Inc. is excited to announce the award of a 100,000 SF renovation project for Chapelbridge Park Associates. The project will provide Richard White Sons with the opportunity to work closely with designer, Andrew Cohen Architects.
- Sarah McGillicuddy Named Director of Marketing / Business Development Manager
- October 6, 2011
Richard White Sons, Inc. is excited to announce the addition of Sarah McGillicuddy to the Richard White Sons community in the role of Director of Marketing / Business Development Manager.
- More Results: